We strive to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors. To do this, we are looking for self-motivated candidates with research and analysis skills interested in a dynamic and challenging stock market environment to take up the position of Investment Analyst in our fast-growing team.
Successful candidates will participate in our sound portfolio management strategy by providing the necessary data for the decision-making process. On our part, we can offer you a friendly workplace, competitive compensations, flexible working schedule and a budget for personal professional development.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- monitor trends, news flow as well as deals coming from various industries
- analyze data to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- initiate and perform research on companies from different sectors
- develop financial models
- provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the investment committee
- prepare reports and presentations of selected companies
- maintain a coverage list of companies and keep a track record of their developments
- collaborate with other team members and communicate important information and valuable insights
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, statistics or econometrics
- knowledge of financial analysis/modeling, valuation methods, and techniques (mainly DCF and relative valuation)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present and debate a point under pressure
- proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian
- CFA is a plus
We will contact you as soon as possible
We’re not just looking for employees.
We look for team members, responsibility takers,
decision makers, natural born innovators, thirsty learners, curious minds.
The ones who won’t ask for instructions, but will search for opportunities.
If all this sounds like you, let’s talk!