We strive to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors. To do this, we are looking for self-motivated candidates with research and analysis skills interested in a dynamic and challenging stock market environment to take up the position of Trader in our fast-growing team.
Successful candidates will participate in our sound portfolio management strategy by providing the necessary data for the decision-making process. On our part, we can offer you a friendly workplace, competitive compensations, flexible working schedule and a budget for personal professional development.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- gather relevant information, analyze market conditions as well as the trade of companies on the stock exchange
- identify mispriced assets and determine adequate values for those securities on financial market
- predict how markets will move and execute trades accordingly
- provide a guide on the best time to invest
- inform all relevant parties of the most significant trades for the day
- collaborate with other team members to check investment opportunities for a firm
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, statistics or econometrics
- at best, experience in the field of trading and platform experience within Bloomberg
- have knowledge of trading practices and stock market terminology, be able to perform technical analysis
- strong analytical skills
- ability to work accurately under stress and adapt to unexpected situations
- proficiency in Excel
- fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian
We will contact you as soon as possible
We’re not just looking for employees.
We look for team members, responsibility takers,
decision makers, natural born innovators, thirsty learners, curious minds.
The ones who won’t ask for instructions, but will search for opportunities.
If all this sounds like you, let’s talk!